Before I Go Away...


Farewell for awhile, my friends.
I am going home tomorrow (On The Christmas' Eve) and will arrive at home sweet home on 26th December 2004 to have a 2-weeks holiday at home.
The experience of getting a seat on the plane during this peak season has been a miracle from The Lord for me. I feel greatly and deeply blessed by Him. I also feel fortunate to have my family, who helped and encouraged me to not give up and to convince me that I WILL go home. And here I am... Several hours and I'll be on the plane.
God knows how happy I am that I will be home soon! It is a great great joy. And so, due to a short holiday that I have at home, I will try to enjoy myself with my family as much as I can. Therefore, I won't update my blog for awhile (I might still check and reply the shoutbox.)

For everyone: Have a good celebration of the end of the year. God bless you and the new year coming for you abundantly! *cheers*
Also, thank you for all whom have prayed for me regarding the ticket.

Lord...
You knew, didn't You?
How I yearned to be home...
For Christmas, New Year and my Mom's Birthday...
I hoped for a miracle that somehow I will be home.

You've heard my prayer
And answered it.
Thank you, Lord!
It is the greatest present among all the present I received...
'To be heard and answered by YOU'

by nie @ 23 Dec 2004

----

Hope that stays strong
Eventhough it seems that nothing is possible
Is like a seed that suceed to grow and bloom
Eventhough rains, winds and storms disturbed.

by nie @ 23 Dec 2004

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!