Stress?! Relieved!!!

Entrance of PleasurelandOn Tuesday, I went to Southport with 2 of my friends for a fun day trip. It ended up as a great day for us! Southport is a small town at the very west in the middle of Britain. As soon as we got off the train, I could notice the air of the sea. It was so fresh and chilling.

Out from the train station, we went around the city and took some photos. Then, trying to find our way to Pleasureland themepark, we saw a long bridge heading towards the sea/beach. The bridge is called Southport Pier. We took a walk to the end of the bridge while we were admiring how fresh and beautiful the scenery is. The wind was so strong that my hair was a mess! Unfortunately, it was a low tide, so all we saw was sands and the sea was so far away. However, it was a nice walk. The weather was fine, although the wind was strong (it is supposed to be! It's the edge of the sea!)

Southport Pier Long Bridge Can you see me so scared there?

Coming back from the end of the bridge, we headed our way to Pleasureland themepark. It was around mid-day. The queue was long. Since it was a school holidays, a lot of people came to have fun and probably, like the three of us, would like to get relieved from the heavy burden of stress. *grins*
As soon as we got in to the themepark, we got on almost every ride there. I screamed so loud at the first ride that as soon as I got of the ride, I felt so light... I was relieved of something so heavy.
I screamed, I laughed, I was scared, I was excited; all good emotions was mixed together! Above all, I was happy!
I really thanked The Lord for the day. It was awesome! Eventhough, I was tired at the end of the day, I really had a good time with my friends... I am glad I have friends like them. I am glad that I feel fresh now. I am glad!

This weekend, starting the Good Friday, I will be away visiting my friend, Rini, and her family again. This time, I am going with Viona, my close Indonesian friend here in Liverpool. I will be back on Sunday afternoon. We are both excited to go to Oldham. It should be good! We will surely be having a good time!

So... If don't post until then, I hope everybody have a good Easter holiday! May The Lord's blessings be upon you all! Take care!

Ps. Click on the Pictures to see larger size.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!