C-O-L-D

Yep yep... as you all know, I have a new layout for my blog... Thank you so much to Anita for her time to make this sweet and cute layout for me. (Nit, aku bayarnya ntar pas ketemu kamu yah :p)
For the last two days, not much have been going on. It snows and rains. The wind is icy cold and I am shivering all the time. Lectures still go on though... sometimes they were boring, sometimes interesting. Still... no matter what, I have to attend them all anyway. Hehehehe...
I keep thinking that March is on its way to come in several days... Which means there are five birthdays from the people that I know of coming so soon... I've sent cards to all of them. Luckily enough they are all in Indonesia, so I am not obliged to buy them presents *grins* You know... I'll be broke if I am Indonesia... Buying each of them presents. Hehehehe...

In You...
I find my peace, my strength and my joy.
No matter what time of the day I come to approach...
You are there with open hands, always ready to carry me in Your arms.
You are my hope above all.
You are my peace, my strength and my joy.
You are my Beloved Father.


Update mode: ON
Happy and Blessed weekend for everyone!!! *cheers*
Update mode: OFF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

Back from business!

6 more days....