Snow...

White Febuary? Hehehe... It is so unusual in Liverpool to have much snow during a winter season. However, this winter, it has been snowing quiet a lot. It may not be as thick as it is in Europe or other parts of the world, but it is still snow and it is so colddddd!!! The wind is icy cold!
Also... I can't believe that it is already March next week! So fast isn't it? Too fast, even! I am actually frightened by the speed of time. In three and a half weeks time, I will be having Easter holiday. I don't know how I feel about it... hehehe... On one hand, it will be fun, but on the other hand, I am frightened. You know... exams are approaching again. Ahh... I think I've said enough. This posting is so not important, isn't it?! Hahaha.... Anyway, just to kill my boredom. *grins*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

Back from business!

6 more days....