Thursday, January 10, 2008

6 months and more...

Unbelievably, it has been 6 months and several days since the day we signed our life-time contract. How do we both feel? It still feels like a dream! A dream comes true...

Yes, we have fights; big and small ones... but, it is our first time (and our last time) of marriage. We learn from our mistakes; we humble ourselves when we realize them, compromise and forgive. There are times I wonder why Lan cannot understand me, my feelings, my way of thinking, but as many as those times The Lord speaks to my mind, "Lan is not a god. He is not a magician. He is a man, whom cannot know things if you don't tell him." This is where I learn to be open to him. I have to improve myself in opening myself to him; to share with him my feelings, my thoughts and not just playing mysterious.

I was sure on the day I said "I do." to him, in front of our Jesus and everyone we love, that I will never regret what I said. And today, my gratefulness grows abundantly, it was the best decision I have ever made, he is the best man in my heart always, the one Jesus specially prepared for me. Moreover, I am glad we still have a long journey ahead of us to walk together hand-in-hand.

I love you, honey, and I look forward to spend my everyday with you.
I love you, Jesus, and I am forever grateful for such a wonderful husband You give me.

8 comments:

  1. haha, it's great to learn marriage life from you, sis...

    iya nih, sejak kerja jadi jarang update. full time worker... halah, sok esmud diriku ini kak.

    JBU :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gak kerasa ya...

    sama kayak aku. gak kerasa, tiba2x tuir aja hahhaha dooohh

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehheheheh.... semoga lancar terus sher... gak berantem2... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. seneng deh liat penganten baru yg akur2 aja. yg penting komunikasi & saling pengertiannya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy 6months anniversary. ^^
    GBU

    ReplyDelete
  6. wadow...
    baca pengalamannya sherly sepertinya menikah itu indah-indah semuanya yah :D

    somehow.. i feel like not ready yet :(

    ReplyDelete