34 hours + 6 minutes

That's how long I've got until Lan goes on the train that takes him To Manchester Airport. He doesn't want me to go with him to the Airport, he said it's too hard to bear, too hard not to cry... That's my guy, that's my husband, tough and strong but has such a tender heart. I've heard him cry when I left for home alone last year and the year before. That's how much he loves me.

And that same guy will soon rip apart my heart and take the half with him all the way to Beijing. I think I'll go insane. I think I'll miss him beyond words. My sweet guy, what am I gonna do?

He's been making sure that things are prepared for me. He loaded the fridge, enough for me to survive 2 weeks at least. He made sure the electricity meter is loaded so that I won't be without power. He'll clean the carpet tomorrow for me. My sweet guy.

I've been spending most of my time with him, instead of the computer, but I can't get enough. This is going to be tough for me, but I have to survive this.

He says our love is going to be stronger than ever before. Yeah. I definitely have to survive this. Maybe, I should just post on the blog more often when he's not here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!