Birthday fever

My birthday is days to go, bt I am not feeling entirely well this whole week. Have not been to the office at all since Tuesday, fever, headaches and eczema problems and many others that are making me not myself this week. We went to do the grocery shopping on Tuesday night, thinking I was better, but I felt like fainting inside the shop, dizzy and drowsy. *sob* Then heavy rains and winds accompanied us along the way home, making us all wet. More to that, I got worse.

Well, I was excited that we are going to celebrate my birthday with a dinner in an Italian restaurant, which I already booked several days ago. Now, I lost the mood completely, but seeing Lan so excited about it, I feel that I am selfish, if I just cancel the dinner. Please pray that I feel much better tomorrow, so we can enjoy my birthday.

Special to Anita Christine:
A very HAPPY and BLESSED birthday just for you!
I pray for abundant love, peace and joy throughout your life!
May happiness follows you and your family in each path of your life!

God bless you and be with you always!

Ps. Thanks for being a great friend and sister! :)
16th November 2007

Image's credit to: ma4u4a @ deviantART

Comments

  1. sher.... semoga cepet sembuh ya...
    dah minum obat blm???? vitamin??? biasanya vitamin cukup manjur tuh... banyak istirahat aja sher.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lagi musim sakit nih. Cepet sembuh ya Sher, en met ulang taon, cupika.. cupiki.. Tuhan menjaga selalu!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waduh....lg meler ya. isitirahat yg banyak, minum obat...semoga ntar pas hari Hnya, sehat and riang gembira heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon Sher... Drink lots of water, take it easy ama istirahat yg banyak. GBU... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. tidur pake selimut anget, minum madu dan cuka apel. moga2 makan2nya jadi. selamat ulang taun yah....

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SHERLY..
    HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BDAY!!

    LUV,
    PRINCESS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, aku juga lagi ada health problem (ulcer in my mouth). Tapi udah agak baikan.

    Kak sher coba konsumsi Vit C dosis lebih aja dulu. Ah yes! Doa itu jauh lebih besar kuasanya.

    Kalopun nggak bisa out for dinner pas hari-H, bisa di rumah. Spend a quality time with Bro Paul.

    Whoops, happy birthday to you, our beloved sista. Tuhan Yesus memberkati...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, aku juga lagi ada health problem (ulcer in my mouth). Tapi udah agak baikan.

    Kak sher coba konsumsi Vit C dosis lebih aja dulu. Ah yes! Doa itu jauh lebih besar kuasanya.

    Kalopun nggak bisa out for dinner pas hari-H, bisa di rumah. Spend a quality time with Bro Paul.

    Whoops, happy birthday to you, our beloved sista. Tuhan Yesus memberkati...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sher, bsok mo ulang taon jangan sakit dong, gag seru ahhh

    ReplyDelete
  10. ayoo...buruan sembuh yach neng *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buat Nie,hehhe,wah, kalo makan itu mah, uda pasti.. dingin2.. hahahaha... oya, Lo ulang tahun ya? wah, mav telat nie. hehehe,,, met ultah... moga panjang umur, :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha, cepet sembuh yaaa..... . emang lg musim sakit kayanya, di sini jg pada sakit tu...

    ReplyDelete
  13. sama-sama... :)
    Btw, berapa lama dari indonesia ke liverpool? oya, sering nonton bola gaK? gw ngefans bgd ama liverpoll soalnya.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. selamat ulang tahun... *tanggal 18 neh :D*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiii Birthday Girlll!!! Aku nitip fettuccini yaaa hihihi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!