Blessed...

Long time no posting here... I have been busy going around to eat at different places with different friends for these several days. This is the time when eating once a day is enough *huff...* I actually feel so so full right now. My friends really fed me well, no matter whom I go to. I feel so blessed with that! Thank God for blessing me with all delicious food.
It is like The Lord is helping me to regain my strength to be ready for the exams and the last semester of my Bachelor during this holiday. He knows that I have not been eating properly and much during last semester. Hehehe...

Well, another thing that excites me. There is a possibility of me going home this week! It is a MAD MAD plan really! But! Nothing is impossible! My dad's persistence of me going home this holiday is beyond of what I expected of him. He is trying and trying every way so that I can be home as soon as possible.
And so please pray for me, so that I can get a ticket this season to go home. I miss home so much... I miss the warmth of my family. Oh... I dream of it.

My weekend was... hummm... down and up. Ah... don't bother! It's all over anyway. It was my over-sensitivity that tried to drive me crazy. However, I did have a nice time with my friends on the-end-of-the-year party. I had a good time cooking. I did not eat much, but I had the feeling of satisfication when people enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed making them.

Oh Lord, how thankful I am...
To know that there are around me people love me dearly...
And how much more I can say...
Cause You love me above all those.
You carry me in Your warm arms, which strong enough to pick me up when I fall.
You watch over me and be the closest one to me.
I am loved...
No matter the wrong I've done, Your love is unchanged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!