Rest and Relax

Fiuhhh... Life seems to be more relaxed now...
After the hard and busy weeks; Running here and there, thinking there are not enough time to do everything that I have to do, and not forgetting how I always dreamt about assignments and other homeworks every single night. Now I have time to sit and actually do nothing (read: bengong) *huhuhu...*
Yep yep... the project is finished now. And the last homeworks were due this week, so next week there will be no homeworks. Some lectures have already finished, so then I don't spend as much time as usual in Uni. It is good, though, I can rest now. All left is the tiredness; I feel exhausted after all of those hard works. Hopefully, it will pay off with good marks. *grins*

Tomorrow, I am going to the cinema with two of my friends, to watch The Incredibles. I didn't watch Bridget Jone's Diary 2, since I didn't have time and my other friends have watched it. So, I thought, it's better to watch The Incredibles.
Next week is the last week of term (or the last week of teaching for this semester, I can say). Then, I will have 3 weeks holiday to rest and revise, yes, revise! On 10th January 2005, the exam weeks start for the duration of 2 weeks. I have 3 exams this semester. My first exam is on 12th Jan, then on 17th and the last one is on 18th. Oh well... I will be staying up late and getting all the materials in to my brain, that's for sure. Hahaha...

*Sigh* Few more weeks and this year finishes, new year will start. How fast is that?! Then after exam, I will be having my last semester for being undergraduate. It is really unbeliable fast... I thought I only arrived here, yesterday as a first year student. Oh well, never mind... I shall be thinking about going home and get excited over it. July... Soon, it will come.

Anyhow, have a blessed weekend everyone! God bless each one of you!
*Cheers!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!