What Did I Do Today?

Today, I went to Uni thinking that I have a lecture at 10 a.m as usual. Fighting with my sleepiness, I went there on-time and what I found?! No lecture!
Oh well... It is rather annoying. I knew that the course is finished but I was hoping that the lecturer will give us revision, but nope, he didn't.

Afterwards, I went to the library to borrow a book. I ended up have to reserve the book since all of the books of the same title are on loan. Then I went to Blackwell's bookshop just to wander around. Drawing near to the cards section, it came to think about my Mom.

It is my habit to send cards on everyone's birthday in my family. And yes, my Mom's birthday is coming near, 2 days after the New Year's Eve. I almost forgot that since I was so busy with everything in Uni. Thank God, He reminded me. Then, I was confused when calculating how old she would be next year... hahaha... I am doing Maths but I couldn't count *silly me*
Ah... years really go quickly...

However, I couldn't find any nice card for my Mom in the bookshop. When it comes to card, I can become very very picky. So, I went to Asda to buy some rice since I am running out of rice. There, they have cards as well. And I got some choices... but I finally made my decision.
Ah... I am relieved that I remember it today, so I can send it on-time and not on a rush.
Okay, that's all for now.

God bless everyone! *Cheers*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!