Deeply Touched...

Oh... I feel so relieved now...
I have passed the presentation. It went very well eventhough I was actually feeling awfully awful a couple of hours before the presentation.
Thanks to my family and my friends, who had given me their continuous supports throughout the day and also every day.
Especially my family; my Mom & Dad, also my brother. They were so great... Eventhough they are miles away from me, but I could actually feel the support they were giving me every second of the time. They prayed, they encouraged, they convinced me that I can do it WITH GOD!

Thank you, Lord, for giving me a great family! I am so so thankful for them and thankful for Your guidance throughout the presentation. I know, Lord, that without Your Presence there, I would not bear a minute standing in front of those lecturers and my friends. Thank you so much! May Your Name be glorified through the works that You give me the opportunity to do it.
Amen.


"I care deeply about you.
I pray for you constantly.
I think of you all throughout my day.
I believe in you.
I trust you.
JUST A REMINDER.
I'll always be here for you.
I want GOD'S very best for you.
I have a special place in my heart for you.
I thank GOD for you.
Amin."
-Mom-

My Mom sent this 30 minutes before the presentation begun. How could I not cry? I was... deeply touched. Thank you, Mom, Dad and Win!
I am so greatful of you!

Thanks, too, for my friends; Sarah and Zu! For being there and supporting me! I am grateful to have you guys as my friends!
Not forgetting also Inoki & Ce Ria, thank you yahhh for the encouragement! ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!