Friday, March 09, 2007

In This Life...

For all Ive been blessed with in this life
There was an emptiness in me
I was imprisoned by the power of gold
With one honest touch you set me free

Chorus:
Let the world stop turning
Let the sun stop burning
Let them tell me loves not worth going through
If it all falls apart
I will know deep in my heart
The only dream that mattered had come true
In this life, I was loved by you

For every mountain I have climbed
And ever raging river crossed
You were the treasure that I longed to find
Without you love I would be lost

Chorus

In this life, I was loved by you

by Ronan Keating


I am loving this song these days... It touches me deeply.
Have a great weekend! God bless you all!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful lyrics, im goin to go check out the mp3 tomorow, and im very sure the melodic tune is just as sweet as the lyrics.

    have a great weekend dear xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. have great wiken jg Sher! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cieh.... lagi bahagia nih non;) happy wiken juga ya...

    Aiko's Mom
    www.our-beautiful-day.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm... aku suka lagu itu.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha, boleh minta mp3nya ngga?

    Kalo boleh kirimin ke "godselias at yahoo dot com dot sg" yah.

    ReplyDelete