Friday, May 04, 2007

Blooming Hope

I am feeling much better ever since the last post I wrote. I am thanking Jesus for how He answered my prayers through the beloved people of mine. I really experience the love and grace of Jesus through the people that He puts around me; my parents, my new cece Mee-a (who happens to be here and spending days with me in fun and craze hahaha!), Pastor Arifin T and my beloved Daddy in KL.

Thanks also for all of your encouragement and cheering up! God bless you all!

That's all for now, I am very tired with the new busy days of mine! 'Til the next post!

4 comments:

  1. tumben aku yg pertama...

    ReplyDelete
  2. puji Tuhan sgala sesuatunya udah berjalan dlm kehendakNya. Kak sher, ini ada ayat utkmu, Yunus 2:2.

    btw, ibadahnya di GBI Rock yg gembalanya Pak Timotius Arifin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sher... are you and Lan "#######" already? *confused* Did I miss the celebration? ---> :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Capek? Asal jangan sampe lemes en sakit aja ya :)
    Mia, hayoo ajak crazy2an aja biar sekalian gitu capeknya, langsung bobok deh. Asik kan? :D

    ReplyDelete