A birthday prayer for someone special

Thank you for everyone, who wished me to get well soon. After two days of rest, I am feeling better now. I had a really horrible day on Tuesday. I forced myself to go to lectures that day. Tuesday is my busiest day... I have lectures from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m with only 2 hours break between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
I thought, the flu was not that bad, but it turned out to be so bad, because as soon as I got of the bus in Uni, I felt as if everything was spinning around me. So, I walked as fast as possible to Maths building, just in case something might happen to me. I still insisted to go to the 9 o'clock lecture, eventhough I had a second thought about going back home. I kept sneezing and sneezing in the lectures. Then I started to feel sore everywhere; my eyes, my ears, my nose and my whole body was in pain when someone touched.
So, after the 11 a.m. lecture, I decided to go home. I had some lunch in Uni, since I have not cooked anything yet at home and took some medicine. At home, I slept as long as I could. And voila.... I feel so much better now.

Today, 3rd of March is my Papi's birthday...
Happy Birthday, Pap!
From miles away, I will still say my prayer for you.
Prayer of thankfulness and blessings upon you.
Thankful because I am grateful in having you as my Papi...
For I am still your same little girl when I am around you.
Blessings, a request to our Lord that He showered you with His goodness and love abundantly.
I love you, Papi!

Dan tidak terasa... sebentar lagi sudah weekend lagi... Hari ini *huff* siap untuk kuliah lagiiiii!!! *cheers everyone!!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!