Important Dates

Today, my last exams timetable for BSc has come out. *sigh*
This is something to be prepared for over the holiday... So, I have to study hard this time! I am going to do my best and not disappoint my parents again! So, here is my exams timetable:
  • Monday, 09 May 2005 - Group Theory

  • Monday, 16 May 2005 - Advanced Database Management

  • Tuesday, 17 May 2005 - Chaos Theory

  • Thursday, 19 May 2005 - Non Physical Application (Maths Economy)


That's going to be hectic! But... A happy thought to think about is that after 12.30 p.m. on 19 May 2005, I will be FREE for awhile!! Hoorayy!!!
And, I shall be looking forward to my Graduation on 06 July 2005 at 10.00 a.m.! Oh... Time really flies!

Having time, we can find love...
But having love, we can not find time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!