I am...

I am a seed that grows because You are the Soil.
I am a plant that lives because You are the Sun and the Rain.
I have leaves and buds ready to bloom because You are the food, the nourishment that keeps me alive and green.
You are my Lord.

I am a plant, You are my Carer.
I can stand still against the wind because You hold my roots strong within You.
Yes, You are the Soil.
The Soil that is abundant with nourishment and strength...
Able to give me life and make me grow more than I can imagine.

I am a plant, You are my Sun and Rain.
Your light gives me warmth in the cold icy winter season of life.
Your raindrops cool me down and refresh me in the dry hot season of life.

You... and only You
The One that is able to develop me from nothing to something...
To who I am now.
I am glad, Lord... I am blessed... because I am loved by You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!