Happy

Since the crazy rain, it has been extremely cold here in Liverpool. It is just the perfect weather for snuggle and snooze under the blanket. Man, you would not want to go outside on this cold weather. Yesterday, to attend my weekly meeting with my supervisors, I was wearing full 'armors'! Thick gloves, hat, wind-proof jacket, two layers of pants and so many layers of tops! And it was still so COLD! It's like going into a freezer, except this is a huge outdoor freezer!
Anyhow, I am still thankful for yesterday! After quite a long discussion of my research (well mostly, me talking about what I've done and my founding!), my supervisors gave me positive feedback. They said that I've progressed much quicker than I was in June & July - when I was sort of in a depressing and discouraging time of life! (read here) They are very happy with my progress and the 'TLC tableau rules' that I've proposed looks promising. Of course that makes me super duper happy! Praise The Lord for that! My confidence is boosted and, most importantly, I feel happy about myself, about what I am doing. And I am happy that Lan is happy for me. :)

Lan was sick with a cold yesterday and running fever every now and then. I ended going home after the meeting and be with him. At night I gave him our Chinese-Indonesian traditional treatment for cold: KEROKAN (in Chinese Gua Sha). And, as a result, I can feel pain along my right arm up to my right shoulder. Argh!
The good thing is that Lan is much better today! He's healthy and energetic, but his back feels sore! LOL!

Anyhow... somehow, I ended up catching his cold now :( Not good!

Oh... want to know why I scrap?

Credits:
press plate template No. 19 by Paislee Press Designs.
Beautiful Life by Tracie Stroud.

Comments

  1. astaga .... so sweet itu kissing nya . wkwwkkkk
    ehh Nie saking dingin smp pake perlengkapan segitu bnyk .. hua22 kae kepompong donk diuntel22 ? mana potonya liat donk !
    Si Lan dikerok ? untung mempan yah ga sia2lah tgn n punggung kamu jadi pegel .

    ReplyDelete
  2. wuii dinginnya banget2 ya disana....
    mesti jaga2 kesehatan, cuaca lagi begini emang bikin orang gampang sakit... :)

    fotonya bagus... :)

    btw gua kemaren nyoba bikin scrapbook lho. manual tapi, bukan digital yang kelas tinggi kayak elu. hahaha. gua beli 1 set scrapbook gitu. trus gua pake buat naroh foto2 ultahnya andrew kemaren. not bad hasilnya... cukup proud of myself. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh dah mulai dingin di sana ya Sher, eczecma-mu gimana? Hopefully ga kambuh ya...

    Mesti baik2 jaga badan, waktu winter di sini, banyak yg kena swine flu. Aku aja sempet kena flu 2 minggu, untungnya bukan swine flu.

    Aiihh aku suka bgt foto yg itu dibikin scrapbook. Btw, kamu biasanya untuk scrapbook beli ya Sher? Aku biasanya dw yg freebies doank. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerokan...? Lan kerokan...? Kok lucu, yach? :D Aku dewe ndak demen kerokan. Sakit! >.<
    Jaga kesehatan ya, Sher! :) Gbu, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fotonya so sweeeetttt :)
    gua juga agak bindeng nih sher, kemaren keujanan pulangnya huuu... bete deh kalo ujan pas jam 5 tuh..
    gua pengen tuh pake baju tebel2 gitu, kayanya asik aja jadi bulet kaya bantal hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. mestinya pajang hasil kerokannya, Sher :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah smoga Lan cepet sembuh ya sore throatnya..
    scrapbooknya bagus, fotonya jg so sweet..
    take care ya, disini juga cuacanya bikin gemes masih tiba2 hanget, tiba2 dingin.. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kerokan hihihihi, presdir di kantorku dulu kalo masuk angin suka minta dikerokin ama staffnya lho, soalnya manjur selalu cepet sembuh hahah.

    Iiii potonya ciumannn, lucu :D hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Senangnya di situ dingin, di Ende panas sekali. Katanya Bali juga. Cuma Jakarta dan beberapa daerah yang ujan2 gitu...
    Tapi ya itu lah manusia. Kalo panas ngeluh, dingin juga ngeluh (khusus gue :p) hehehe.

    Btw sweet kiss prikitiw! :D hehehe... salam ya buat Lan :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha... betul sekali, sis... mandi keringat tiap hari (meski langit mendung abis!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. buset ya, winter memang menyeramkan, wew. Padahal berapa hari lalu baru nonton di NGC nih, kalau dinginnya Inggris utara itu masih 'hangat' dibandingin dinginnya Kanada, karena perputaran arus samudra Atlantik. Wew, ga kebayang deh ya dinginnya Kanada utara, haha...

    Wah, happy nih baca research-nya berjalan lancar :) Tetep semangat ya!! Skripsiku jg mau beres ni, sudah disetujui untuk sidang sebelum libur Natal, yeah!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!