Sunday, February 25, 2007

Grace's Ministry

Before we left homeToday was Grace's dance performance at the church. With 8 other girls, they were dancing just before the sermon started.
Ever since she was small, Grace loves to dance, play music and sing. She is a kind of person that has that HUGE creativity inside her. It is the talent that God has put inside her. I am proud to be her big sister and so blessed that I can have both brothers and sister. It is just complete. Seeing her glowing eyes, makes my heart joyful, it is like seeing a well full of happiness inside it. So deep and yet can be clearly seen.
She is a smart, happy and active girl. She has such bright future in front of her! And I, when I am able enough, would like to help my parents to support my siblings. They have done much for me and I shall remember them. No, I am not repaying, because they told me that what they've done are parents' responsibilities, but, I am sharing with my blessings. After what I can achieve, I want my siblings to achieve at least the same level as I am at, or, if they want to be, higher than me.And they started dancingIf you think that I have high hopes and dreams, yes it is true. I believe I can do it, with the help of my Lord. :)
Back to Grace, everyday, she always surprises us; by her answers to questions, things she does, thoughts she thinks and many others. I am really proud of her and love her!

She is a precious sister to me! Although sometimes we can fight too! Hahaha...

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Sher. Long time, heh?. Hehehe. Kabarnya gimana nih?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah cantiknya, semoga bisa jadi good dancer nantinya ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fight? memang apa aja yg jadi bahan fight-nya kak sherly? :D

    btw, Grace ultah Maret nanti kan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Itulah gunanya seorang adik kan, bisa jadi lawan buat bertengkar. Hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hallo hallo

    wah, Grace keliatan cantik tuh... :)

    Jadi inget pas masa2 TK dulu, disuru pentas nari bareng2 di depan orang, he3... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gimana kalo ccnya ikutan nari?
    pegang flag trus di lambai2 oleh juga kan?

    ReplyDelete