Don't Feel Like Alive!

Doh! This several days I really don't feel like alive! You know... I feel as if I was a body without a soul doing all my routine. After a whole day of lectures in Uni (from 9 am to 5 pm, with 4 hours of lectures straight with no break!) on Tuesday, I am completely drained and exhausted. No energy at all, even after having a day off today. (I think I need a week break or longer! =P)

Well, Friday night, I am going off to visit my friend in Oldham. I will be back on Saturday night... Huff... This reminds me how Oen-Oen complained about me buying the bus ticket for the night time not earlier. Hehehe... He actually is concerned and caring about me eh?! *Where is your conciousness for all this time, Sherly?! =P*
Anyway, the ticket was bought before I told him. Well... not intentionally, but when I was going to tell him earlier in Y!M, he suddenly just got disconnected and never logged back in again until the next day. The tickets were limited and I needed to tell my friend ASAP about it, so I just decided myself. That's how I got complained by him... *grins*

One thing that made me happy today was that... the package that I sent to Oen-Oen two weeks ago is already in his hands now. In other words: It arrived safely! I was worried that it got lost in the way... but, thank God! I am relieved and happy for that, since I spent quite a bit of my money on the items and the postage. Fiuh...

Hmmm... That's all for now, I think. My room is freezing cold right now. The heater is not working properly... *sob sob*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!