Good News

While having my day-off, I was at home; chatting with my parents, brother, Oen-oen and some friends, cleaning my room and cooking. When I was chatting with my parents, Mum told me that my brother, Erwin, got a conditional offer from University of Liverpool for Architecture course. However, he is required to do 10 pieces of portfolio (drawing) to successfully enter the course. Well, I think he is more than able to do it. Then, around 5 pm in the afternoon, Erwin was suddenly online in the messenger.
Right now, he is in Surabaya, spending time with my Mum's family, especially our youngest uncle. He is very close to our youngest uncle, we regard him as our brother, since he is only 4 years older than me and spent a lot of time together as children.
I called him in the messenger, asking how he is there and how he feels about the offer. I am happy for him, too. It will be brilliant to live together with him next year.
I love him so much... It is not as if I don't love my little brother and sister, but I feel there is a special bondage between him and I. He is my friend, one that I can talk about everything and he will honestly tell what's on his mind. He has grown... physically and mentally.
I will treasure the time when we were children, playing together, being naughty together *grins*

Overall, I am grateful and so blessed to have my brothers and sister like them all. They are the best! It would be the same thought for you all to your siblings, wouldn't it?

It is a blessing no one can replace.
The joy of having you all around me in the family...
Our laughter, our tears blend together.

For my little ones, one day you will agree...
God has given us the best siblings in the world...
Just the four of us understand the meaning of 'brother' and 'sister' in our family.
I love you all; Erwin, Hans and little Grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!