Hello Hello...

To start with, I don't even know what I want to say... Well, I think I should say "Thank you" to everyone, who wished me a happy new year through my shoutbox and comsys. Today, I don't feel too good. I am so tired from the trip to Birmingham yesterday.
It was part of fun time and annoying time as a whole. I shall not go in to detail since, really, there is no need on babbling about that. Birmingham is a nice modern city. It has huge shopping malls, unlike Liverpool *sob sob sob*. But, I don't think I want to live there... it is too expensive. The bigger the city, the more costly it is to live there!
As a celebration of Chinese New Year, we went to a Malaysian Restaurant for dinner. It was a small restaurant with great tasty food! I would not mind to go back to that restaurant again *as if I will... hihihi...* Unfortunately, I was not in a good mood, so I did not take any photos of the food.
Hmm... what else should I say? I really don't feel like discussing anything today... Was I just babbling away there?!

Two days no conversations...
I missed you...
I thought of you...
As if it has been ages.
I wished I can hug you and never let you go.
I missed you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!