Some things to say...

Just as expected, my works are piling up now. I feel so tired already... but, the time went so fast, the second week of the term has already passed. *sigh* Tired tired tired....
Next week, I am going to have a class test (Class test already on the third week?!) on one of my module. The lecturer said that it is going to be easy, but who knows?!
While I am making this new posting, I am waiting for my friend to call me. She is going to stay over-night at my place tonight. It should be good, we are thinking of watching dvds.
Oh well, I am not really in the mood of posting anything now due to the lack of sleep. Last night, I only had 4 hours sleep... I watched 'National Treasure' until 2 a.m. in the morning then went to bed. However, at 6 a.m., Oen-oen misscalled and sent a text message asking an urgent help; helping him to translate some documents from Indonesian to English, which need to be done that afternoon (morning here). So, I was fixing his grammar and mistakes at 6 a.m. in the morning until the minute I had to go to Uni for lectures (I did take a shower and had my breakfast, though.). And now... I am totally exhausted and rugged... God!

Oh well, no use whinging up. Have a blessed weekend everyone! *cheers*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!