Autumn Gold and a freebie

Well, we went to the dentist yesterday and had successfully pulled Lan's tooth out with no major problems! In fact, I think he is getting the hang of it better and better! I'm very much blessed that he is improving so much about this dentist thing.
And, for now, he can sit out for 3 months to let the wound heal and the gum reshape, before he gets his replacement. So we have arranged his next appointment on 07th January 2010!
Gosh... can't believe it's almost the new year again! Time just sprints right through me these days!

I do look forward to next year though, because we are planning to have a junior next year. I am having baby fever real bad lately and really excited that soon Lan will finish his study and will be working. I pray that The Lord has provided him the right job as soon as he finishes study.

Onto digi-scrapping, today, Rena has released a new 'Autumn' kit, called Autumn Gold. It's loaded with beautiful golden yellow-colored elements, which I really love. Here is the preview of the kit:

Here is some LOs I made with it.
The first one is for my parents with the Tiramisu cake, Lan and I bought for their anniversary. It was a yummy cake from IXORA! Thanks a lot, Tante Julia for such an awesome cake!

This one I used the photo of my cousin, Chelsea. Since she's staying with my parents, she became the perfect candidate for my photography exercise, hehehe...

And, last but not least, I also have prepared a little freebie for you. I made my second LO to a QP. If you like it, please do leave some love for me. Thanks!

Click the picture above, to download the freebie, or you can download it HERE.

Have a blessed day! I am so happy it's sunny today :)

Comments

  1. Keren2 ya, sist... hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. akhirnya... gigi lan bakal beres 3 bulan lagi ya.. sukurlah dia gak keringetan lagi ke dr gigi ya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. untung udah beres ya...
    itu pasang crown ya?
    si esther juga harusnya pasang nih, tapi belum2 pergi ke dentist. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!