Thursday, October 08, 2009

La Cucina, Gimme Candy and October Nights.

I have been busy with my scrapbooking activities lately. And today, it seems that all the designers decided to release their kits! LOL! So, here we go...

First, I am enjoying my time very much guesting at LCC by Amy Stoffel! The girls are fun and Amy designs gorgeously! She released 2 new kits this week at the Scrap Orchard! The first one is perfect for scrapping all your cooking/dining photos: La Cucina.

Isn't that cute? Here is what I made with it:

Next is the Halloween-y kit, Gimme Candy

My LO:



This month I am also joining Michelle Batton's Creative Team. Her team is also fun. Thank you, Michelle, for inviting me to be in your CT!! Your designs are awesome!
This week, she's releasing a paper pack, October Nights and an alpha, tag! You're It.
I especially LOVEEEE the alpha!!


Here is what I did with these two awesome packs:


So, what are you waiting for? Go and shop! They are ALL on SALE for 20% off, this week! Don't miss the bargain. :)

2 comments:

  1. waduh.. lu beli2 semua donk ya sher? trus kalo kita udah beli bisa kita kasih orang gak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahh tambah scrap addicted deh ... ini pake guling2an ga ??? hua222
    g aja lom coba lagi loh Nie , org2 kok kaya imaginasi yah , kreatip gt ..

    ReplyDelete