Mixture of Every LitTle Thing

Firstly, I would like to thank Ipone, who has made some banners for me. They are all very cute. I have to say that you are very creative and clever, Pone ^^
Oh well, yesterday, I didn't feel really well. I was supposed to go to a birthday party with my friends, but then I got a painful stomach ache and headache. I don't know what was wrong with me... *sigh*
Anyway, I am excited that tomorrow we (Michelle and I) will be able to go online at her house. Yeah... the line activation for the broadband is tomorrow, so hopefully we don't have to wait until late afternoon for the activation.
Hmmm... Yesterday night, despite of the pain I felt, I was watching 'Runaway Bride'. A nice old film, well not too old but I think it's been several years since it was released and I never got a chance to watch it until yesterday it was on the television. Very sweet story...
Also, in this two weeks, I've been trying to do my work as much as possible and I was stuck. Hohoho... So I went to see my personal tutor first, he did help a little bit, but then I stucked again. And so I went to another tutor... Guess what?! He could not do it!! Hahahaha.... Part of me was relieved, but the other part was panicking... Because this means that I cannot finish everything smoothly. Oh well, at least I've tried my best and asked for help. With 2 lecturers could not do it, how can my supervisor expect me to do it?! So hopefully next Tuesday when I meet him again, he won't be mad at me for not finishing everything. Hohohoho...
At least, I am hoping to impress him that I have learnt to use Matlab (a Mathematic computer program) from scratch and now I know how to plot the graphs that he wanted me to do. :D

Well, that's all for now...
One more day to the special day :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!