Ahh... Weekend

Finally, I passed the first week of the term already. It already felt so heavy and will get harder soon... Ah... I just have to go through it, don't I? Do my best!

My blog was in chaos because somehow doneeh does not work again today (My shoutbox and link manager). And so I have to switch... I use the wdcreez temporarily, just like before (when doneeh once broke down). I hope it is not for a long time, because somehow I have became more comfortable using doneeh than any other.
I am so happy that it is weekend tommorow... I am tired and I have works to do already *sighs* That means I have to do my work during the weekend, but at least I won't suffer by waking up early in the morning *grins* Yeah... lately I found I slept really well. Thanks to God, I am less disturbed by my sensitive skins nowadays!
Alright then! Take care everyone! Have a blessed and wonderful weekend! *cheers*

Ps. I apologize for those visitors, who don't find their links on my site 'for the time being'. I can't remember each of them, so... right now, I will try to find each of the web address of each of those missing links. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!