Quiet Sunday

Brrrr... Today is so so so COLD! Last night was freezing, the water in the pond was freezed up like a big chunk of ice block. I did not do much today; in fact, I did not even go to Church *lazy me!* Well, I woke up at around 12 noon (I was really really late for Church!).
And so, I stayed in my room, knitting my scarf, prepare for tommorow's activity and browsing the Internet.

Oh well, the last semester of my Bachelor course starts tommorow. Going to lectures again, taking notes again... That's the life of students basically. *grins* I am not excited about going back to Uni tomorrow, but, I shall be excited about my graduation early July!
Wish me luck for this last semester!

Have a blessed week, everyone! I hope everyone had a good weekend! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!