Back to the Habitation!

Finally, I am back in Liverpool now! It was a great holiday; just being with my family is the greatest time ever! Well, tommorow, I will be facing exam at 10 a.m. and right now I'm not feeling really well. With runny nose, blank brain and super-tired body, how am I supposed to do the exam?! But... I have to do it!
Oh well, for everyone, who has been asking why I was away for a long time... Here I am! *grins* It was hard to leave home... especially with a great holiday and the feeling of comfort being at home. Still, I forced myself once again to go and be miles away from my beloved. I know it is worthed it one day.
Okay, I better lay down and sleep. Get ready for tommorow's battle: the first final exam!
Take care and God bless! I might post more about my holiday soon. At the moment, I won't be blogwalking that much, I have to concentrate on my exams. See ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!