Sixth Sense?!

Today, as planned, I went to meet my friend and window shopped around city centre. It was cold, but being together with someone to-talk-to felt so much better than going by myself. We went to several shops and tried some clothes, which are on sale. Suddenly, my friend screamed to me in Indonesian, "Sher, dompet gua ilang!" (Sher, I lost my wallet). The next second, she was in panic. I kept telling her to calm down so that she can think clearly. We did not even bother buying any clothes in that store, we walked fast and went back to all the stores we've been to. And we found it in the second store, we went to.
The fact was that she was being careless. She did not close her bag properly. Letting it opened, the wallet dropped without her knowing it. Fortunately, the security officer in that shop found it and kept it secure. She was very happy to find it - Everybody would! I thank God for that, since I asked for His guidance and prayed the whole time until the wallet was found.

After we found the wallet, I told her something that was on my mind today. Around midday, when I was waiting for the bus to go to her place, a question came to my mind suddenly, "How would you feel if you suddenly lost your wallet?!". As if it was a conversation, I answered inside my brain, "It would be very troublesome! Reporting it to the police, going to the bank, the Uni, everywhere for card replacements." Then I took a deep breath, saying to myself, "Then don't be careless. Keep awake and attentive so you don't lose anything."
Then I asked my friend, "Why would I get that thought earlier? And why is it that now it just happened to you?". Both of us can't really answer it, but I am sure it was a sign for The Lord. Well, another lesson learned.

Today, I changed my layout for temporarily. It is since the Valentine's day is coming closer. I thought this layout will be nice for it. What do you think?

Okay, have a blessed weekend, everyone! God bless you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!