The first day of Semester

Yakkk... setelah ngetik panjang-panjang, gak tau tiba-tiba ilang semuaaa!! *parah benerrr!!*
Let's start again! Today, I went to refund the pink sweater that I did not really like. However, the lady said that they don't refund, they only exchange or give you credit note which expires in 3 months time. And so... I looked at every clothe in the shop to find an exchange. I found this brown top *above* It looks similar to the pink sweater, but the sweater's material was thicker and a bit 'fury'. That's done! I felt much happier with this one.

Well, another thing about today is... I don't know why, but I was craving for Tiramisu for the whole day!! It was strange, but I really wanted to eat one! I even went to the cake shop near where I live to check whether they have Tiramisu there, but... they didn't have one... *sob*
I told my friend about this. She told me we can go to find one Tiramisu for me in the afternoon after I finish my lecture. And so, I went with her after my evening lecture *which the lecturer didn't even turn up! God bless her for making me come to Uni with a bad headache for nothing!* I finally bought a Tiramisu at a cake shop in the city centre and she bought a carrot cake for herself. We went for dinner at an American restaurant, talked and laughed there! It was a fun night! I enjoyed her companion! Thanks so much, Vi! *hugs*

When I came back and signed in to my Y!M, I got some offline messages from my Mum! Reading them made me miss her... I miss talking to her again and again... My parents didn't ring me last Sunday, ah... I miss them all already. God bless them!
Life... There is at least a something to be missing of in your life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!