Great Time

My holiday was great, eventhough it was only for 15 days. All the tiredness is really nothing compared to the feeling and the joy being with my family.
It was busy. Most of the time we went to see my parents' friends, who came for the Christmas and New Year holidays. We visited each one of them and often took them for lunch/dinner. However, I enjoyed being with my family eventhough it was mostly in the car. We had jokes, we laughed together. It was fun!
Being at home was like being in Heaven for me, really. My mum's cooking, my dad's craziness, my sister's fussiness, my brothers' teasing habit... everything means so much.

- Update mode: ON -
Ps. I forgot to say about the photo above. Hehehe... it is one of the photos my dad took in my parent's room when I was at home. From left to right: Han-han my youngest brother, me, Grace my little sister and Erwin my handsome little brother.
So... dd Rwitz, jgn dianggep makanan yah adikku :p
- Update mode: OFF -

Denpasar has not changed much, except that there is a new huge shopping mall, Discovery plaza. It looks nice and has so many shop areas. It has not completely finished and opened yet. There are still many empty space due to the unfinished building, but I could see how big it is. Oh well, probably when I come back in July, it will be completely operating.

One thing I lacked when I was at home... I did not get to see Oen-Oen. Oh well, I knew that I would not be able to see him, since I went home in all of the sudden and he was busy moving place. So, I would just wait patiently until the time comes I will see him again... Why is it so hard for us to see each other? *sigh*

There is another story about me going home. My friends and lecturer in the UK were all panicking and asking whether I am alright when they knew about the Tsunami disaster. I am so blessed that I reached Denpasar on-time before the Tsunami happened. I departed from Manchester on 24 December, arriving in KL on the night of 25 December. I stayed over night there and flied home the next morning. I arrived around mid-day in Ngurah Rai International Airport, the time Tsunami started to destroy Aceh and around it. Well, I grieved for what happened there, but... there's not much use grieving all the time. It is time for Indonesia to recover and become better.

Another thing, I would like to thank you:
  1. Yulia, my sister for sending me such a special Christmas card!! Thank you so much, sister! I love it so much!
  2. Also, Ce Ria, Mbok Ari, Jeng Loli, Lu-c, Zuzu, Lydia, and everyone else, who kindly sent me Christmas cards. Thank you so much!

Oh yes, I want to share my joy as well! Despiting a blocked nose and a ruined body, I am so happy today because The University of Liverpool has given me a conditional offer for a Master course! And so, it is up to me now to do my best in the exams to get the best result possible!

My exam today was okay. I went into the examination room with a blank brain and rugged body. At the first glance to the questions, I knew not any of the answers... but Thank God, He helped me so much in doing them. I even got to answered all of the compulsory questions and 3 out of 4 long questions, which only 2 questions are required to be done. I am so blessed! Thank God!
Oh well, I better stop now, I have to rest again before I get worse. Take care everyone! God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!