Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And... try again!

I failed my test today, just because of this ONE stupid and serious mistake. I was so close to passing that I am super annoyed with myself. Even my instructor who went along with me, he was in denial that I failed.

But yeah... I'm trying again in 2 weeks time. And I know this time I'll make it right! I can drive as good as any other drivers out there. If today proved anything, it proved that I CAN drive; I am a driver not a learner any more.

Thanks God that I have to go through these to get myself aware of things that are dangerous for me. Thanks God for supportive husband and awesome instructor, Sean!

Thanks God for loving me.

3 comments:

  1. jangan patah semangat ya, say....jia you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. susah banget ya sher ujian disana, gpp coba lagi yah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, tes disana kayanya susah amit yah. Dan petugasnya bener2 strict sama aturan tuh...

    ReplyDelete