Hey, Mr & Mrs Snow!

Every time you send your little flurry kiddos down around Liverpool, I'd jump up and down happily like a little girl getting her favourite candy. That ONLY happens when I am actually INSIDE the flat and looking OUTSIDE our huge window!
Once I am actually outside, I'd be wishing in my heart, you'd send a little less of your kiddos down, because, hey, it's freezing cold and icy! How about you save those flurry kiddos until AFTER 11 January 2011? Because really, I can't afford having my driving test to be postponed again just because of snow! I hope you hear my plea on this, I'd appreciate it!

xoxo

A learner who wants to be a proper driver!

Comments

  1. hope u'll get ur driving license in 2011 Sher..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. masih saljuan terus ya sher..
    moga2 salju nya stop ya pas lu driving test ntar... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!