Dearest to my heart...


If I were one of those leaves of a dandelion...
I will certainly release myself and ask the winds to bring me to you...
I miss you...

Long way to go, dear...
But I will certainly go that way, not that I have to, but I chose to...
It has been decided since the first day...
The day I said 'yes' to your question...
It might took me some time to actually answer it...
But now, it has been decided and I am not going back on my words...
Not even when there are temptations that looks better when you are not around...

I love you.
I truly love you.

Missing you here, dear...
Waiting for the time I will see you again; your smiles, your eyes...
And to hear your voice for real; your laughter, your jokes, your feelings...
And to walk hand in hand with you...

One day...
I know and sure that day will surely come to us...
At the perfect timing of His.

I miss you, dear.
I love you, dearest to my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!