My Birthday...

-My Birthday Prayer-

My Father in Heaven...
May it be as the time goes, You add into me...
The Wisdom that only You can give,
The Grace that only You can send,
The Loving Kindness that no one but You have it perfect,
And most of all...
The Spirit of Yours, whom will teach me to be more and more like You.

I thank You, Father...
That You listen to my prayers and be with me all the time of my life,
That You give to me according to what I need, not what I want,
That You knit my life surrounded by my beloved parents, brothers, sisters and him,
That You send precious friends from all over the world to remind me of Your love.

May it be, Father...
In my life, only Your and Your plan alone that will be done.
That I may glorify Your Name in everything I do.
Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Hans

6 more days....

Back from business!